See Gillingham and Chatham
Churches and Chapels (pre-1910)
Church of England
- Holy Trinity: Church built 1848, demolished c1955; parish created 1847 from Gillingham St Mary & Chatham St. Mary. Original registers from 1848.
- St Mark: Canterbury St. Church built 1864-6, replacing wood building (1862); parish created 1863 from Gillingham St Mary. Original registers from 1863.
- St Barnabas: Nelson Rd. Church built 1889-90, succeeding mission of 1886; parish created 1892 from Gillingham St Mary & New Brompton St Mark. Original registers from 1873.
- Wesleyan: Manner St, Brompton. Original registers from 1796.