OS Grid Reference: TQ4176
The 1841 population was 597
Kidbrooke fell within the Hundred of Blackheath. Its 19th century Registration District & Poor Law Union was Lewisham -1868, Woolwich 1868-.
Originally an ancient parish, but later deemed a Liberty; the ecclesiastical parish of Kidbrooke was created in 1867, partly from the liberty and partly from Charlton
For ordering details see Census Publications.
Churches and Chapels (pre-1910)
Church of England