OS Grid Reference: TQ4859
The 1841 population was 539
Knockholt fell within the Hundred of Ruxley. Its 19th century Registration District & Poor Law Union was Bromley.
Probate Jurisdiction was Shoreham to 1845, PCC 1846-57.
- 1851 Name Index and Page Images published on CD-Rom as part of CD7 (Bromley Registration District).
- 1851 Name Index (only) published on microfiche as part of Volume I (Bromley Registration District).
- 1891 Transcript published on CD-Rom as part of CD2 (Bromley Registration District).
For ordering details see Census Publications.
Churches and Chapels (pre-1910)
Church of England
- Wesleyan: Townend Memorial, Old London Rd. Built 1887, superseding wooden chapel of 1825. No information on registers
- Calvinist: 1858+, superseded 1925. No information on registers