OS Grid Reference: TQ5159
The 1841 population was 798
Otford fell within the Hundred of Codsheath. Its 19th century Registration District & Poor Law Union was Sevenoaks.
Probate Jurisdiction was Shoreham to 1845, PCC 1846-57.
Otford included the settlement of Dunton Green (separate civil parish 1909).
- 1851 Name Index (only) published on microfiche as part of Volume VI (Sevenoaks Registration District).
For ordering details see Census Publications.
Churches and Chapels (pre-1910)
Church of England
- St Bartholomew (Ancient Parish church)
- Dunton Green, St John the Divine London Rd.
- Congregational: London Rd, Dunton Green. Built 1873, moved to new church (Station Rd) 1937. No information on registers
- Wesleyan: Dunton Green. Built 1831. No information on registers
- Methodist: Old Chapel. (1800). No information on registers