OS Grid Reference: TQ5541
The 1841 population was 2,753
Speldhurst fell within the Hundred of Washlingstone. Its 19th century Registration District & Poor Law Union was Tonbridge.
Speldhurst parish included part of Tunbridge Wells town, also Groombridge chapel, Rusthall and Langton Green.
Churches and Chapels (pre-1910)
Church of England
For project purposes this parish is also covered by Tunbridge Wells FHS.