OS Grid Reference: TQ5775
The 1841 population was 1,066
Stone-next-Dartford fell within the Hundred of Axtane. Its 19th century Registration District & Poor Law Union was Dartford.
Probate Jurisdiction was Rochester.
- 1851 Name Index and Page Images published on CD-Rom as part of CD8 (Dartford Registration District).
- 1851 Name Index (only) published on microfiche as part of Volume V (Dartford Registration District).
- 1891 Transcript published on CD-Rom as part of CD3 (Dartford Registration District).
For ordering details see Census Publications.
Churches and Chapels (pre-1910)
Church of England
- St Mary the Virgin (Ancient Parish church)
- [no dedication]: Mission church, Mile Stone Rd. Built 1878, sold 1968 to Jehovahs Witnesses. No information on registers
- St Michael: Mission church, Invicta Rd. Built 1883, closed c1933 and sold. No information on registers
- Methodist: Hill House Rd. (c.1890). No information on registers