Church and Chapels (pre 1910)
Unitarian: Bessels Green, Old Meeting House
The 'Old Meeting House' was built in 1716 by a local Baptist congregation, becoming Unitarian by the 19th century. Now called Sevenoaks Unitarian Church..
"The chapel, of red and blue chequer brick with segment-headed side windows with casements, is appended to the south to a two-storeyed house. An avenue of limes leads to the door. The scene is complete, an embodiment of the gentle, familial spirit of C18 Nonconformity" (Pevsner 1976).
These date from c.1716.