Dunton Green

Settlement on Otford parish.
Otford Map North West Kent Family History Society

Church and Chapels (pre 1910)

Dunton Green, St John the Divine, London Rd

Church built 1889-90, now converted to commercial premises; parish created 1890 from Otford St Bartholomew.

Original Registers

These date from 1890.

Memorial Inscriptions (1991)

Transcript published by NWKFHS (Microfiche Ref. F8) See MI Publications.
St John the Divine - Oct 2006
St John the Divine Dunton Green North West Kent Family History Society


  • Congregational: London Rd, Dunton Green. Built 1873, moved to new church (Station Rd) 1937. No information on registers.


  • Wesleyan: Dunton Green. Built 1831. No information on registers.