Borough Green

Settlement in Wrotham.

Church and Chapels (pre 1910)

Borough Green, Church of the Good Shepherd

Church built 1906, ecclesiastical parish created 1974 from Wrotham & Ightham.

Church of the Good Shepherd - Sep 2013
Church of the Good Shepherd Borogh Green North West Kent Family History Society

Baptist, Borough Green, chapel

Chapel erected 1817.

Original Registers

These date from 1818.

Chapel - Sep 2013
Chapel Borough Green